- Coastal and Estuarine Research Federation, Portland OR from Nov 08, 2015 12:00 PM to Nov 12, 2015 12:00 PM
- Living Shorelines Summit from Dec 01, 2015 12:00 PM to Dec 02, 2015 12:00 PM
- Tidally Influenced Culverts Meeting from Sep 10, 2015 08:55 AM to Sep 11, 2015 04:55 PM — Portsmouth NH,
- Meeting for state, federal and provincial staff to exchange information needs regarding tidally influenced culverts.
- Tidal Crossings Call Feb 02, 2016 from 01:30 PM to 03:00 PM
- Hurricane Sandy Tidal Marsh Resiliency Coordination Workshop II Dec 10, 2015 from 08:30 AM to 05:55 PM — Hadley, MA,
- Hurricane Sandy Tidal Marsh Resiliency Coordination Workshop II- follow up coordination workshop from December 2014. For North Atlantic LCC partners and others to exchange information and learning from the second year of Hurricane Sandy tidal marsh resiliency related science projects and coordinate efforts for the next year towards common outcomes.
- Plum Island Ecosystem Marsh Modeling Symposium Apr 11, 2016 from 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM
- A one day symposium at Parker River Wildlife Refuge Headquarters to examine the various salt marsh modeling approaches to be applied in the Plum Island Ecosystem.